- Arizona Space Grant
- National Space Grant
- University of Arizona
- Arizona State University
- Northern Arizona University
- Research & Design
- Precollege & Resources
- Public Programs
Graduate Fellowship Program
- Be enrolled as a graduate student at The University of Arizona studying in an education or space science/engineering-related discipline that addresses NASA's broad educational mission, including study and outreach related to its four Mission Directorates: Aeronautics Research (ARMD), Science (SMD), Exploration Systems (ESMD), and Space Operations (SOMD);
- Be a citizen of the United States.
Graduate College Eligibility Requirements
The University of Arizona Graduate College requires that fellows:
- Must be enrolled as a full time graduate student as defined by the graduate college and the student's home department.
- Have a valid social security number on file with the University.
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA during the period of the award.
- Follow specific department guidelines (because some departments may have additional requirements).
- Transcript (unofficial is fine!)
Full time graduate status is defined as:
- 9 units if taking coursework
- 6 units if concurrently on a graduate assistantship (regardless of where you are in your time to degree)
- 3 units if completed coursework and enrolled in 900 level only (thesis-dissertation)